Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR story told YOUR way

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few days peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Crowler

Dr. Crowler

A few days peace Empty
PostSubject: A few days peace   A few days peace EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am

Vellian made his way onto the Harbor after one hell of a trip, if it wasn’t for the fact the island was full of annoying little Slackers he would’ve stayed cooped up in his office and annoyed the poor little lives.

Vellian sighed, throwing his long adjusted version of the Obelisk Blue jacket behind him. If only the Obelisk’s weren’t all staying at their mansions over the winter, disinclining the ones who wanted to stay just because they loved dueling, ah, those ones such as Chazz. Oh how Vellian hoped he’d make Jaden’s life a misery over what was left of the winter. He took a few further steps onto the Domino City Harbor, taking a long moment to fill his nostrils with the sea air.
Back to top Go down
Yami.Yugi.

Yami.Yugi.

A few days peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few days peace   A few days peace EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 am

"Excuse me!Dr.Crowler!!"*A little kid with spikes as hair (plain yugi) has ran up to him then smileing up to him*It's a honor to meet you! *This is probably the most honorable thing for yugi sence the last duel of his life.He has moved on to a new dueling place in the world and he knows it must start here.His eyes glitter when smileing up at Crowler."Im the new kid Yugi Muto and i was wondering if you know were my room is."
Back to top Go down

A few days peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story :: Domino City :: Domino City Harbor-
Jump to: