Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR story told YOUR way

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Well - Chazz?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 am

Ojama Yellow sat miserably, staring down into the well full of neglected duel monsters cards, the other Ojama's were no where to be seen. He remembered the day he lay abondoned in there, that was until Chazz found him, although Chazz never admitted it Ojama Yellow knew he was Chazz's favorite card, he knew it.

Back to top Go down
Ojama Black

Ojama Black

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 am

Ojama Black placed himself next to Ojama Yellow. "he doesnt care anymore Brother, he doesnt care" the Black Ojama shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:09 am

Chazz sighed and had been hoping to get away from all of the noise and annoyance at the duelling academy when he came across two of the credited he would definately have hoped to avoid.

Cursing himself mental he wondered if it was too late to turn around, yet, when his foot broke over something sharp making a loud sound, a sound even those idiots could hear, he groaned internally and moved away anyway.

"Hopefully he won't notice." he thought with a growl
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 am

"Boss!" the Yellow Ojama bounced up, dancing around his masters shoulder. "I knew you missed us!" he beamed wrapping his half visable arms around the black haired boy. "I never doubted you!" he squeled.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 am

Jaden headed in the direction of the voice he knew to belong to the Yellow Ojama, he wasn't surprised when he found it and another duel spirit hanging around the Reject Well, the place students threw their unwanted cards, Jaden hated that.

"Hey Chazz, nice duel spirit you got there" Jaden said, grinning at the scene that stood in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 am

Chazz groaned and as his rather annoying duel spirit latched around his shoulders he stiffened visibly and growled attempting to peel the damn thing off, succeeding he threw Ojama Yellow onto the floor.

"What have I told you about touching me! Idiot."

As if the situation couldn't get any worse Chazz turned and saw none other than Jaden Yuki. Now his embarrassment was public.

"Funny Yuki. Very droll."

Almost wanting to hit himself for thinking he would escape anything annoying by coming here Chazz stood still and waited for an opportunity to leave
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 am

"Hey, you shouldn't treat them like that" Jaden replied, brushing off Chazz's comment he crouched down to become level with the half visible yellow creature.

"They have feelings in those big eyes... And lips" he faltered, reaching a hand down on the creature and petting it just between where it's eyes met. "See" he grinned stupidly up at the rather annoyed looking Chazz.

Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:01 am

The Ojama squealed as it hit the floor, hard. "Chazz!". He frowed at the brunettes hand and lunged forwards, outstreching his mouth and bitting the boys fingers, "thats what you get for calling an Ojama big mouthed!". He frowned at the boy before scrambling over to his master and pulling on the pale boys leg. "Chazz" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:06 am

Chazz raised an eyebrow and chuckled slightly, the interaction between those two was almost humorous! Of course he knew they had feelings, they had Enoigh feelings to keep bothering him about pointless things.

"I know that it's obvious that it has feelings because it reacts when I hit it."

Rolling his eyes Chazz felt his eyebrow twitch as Ojama Yellow attatched itself to his leg, touching him again. After he had just reminded it that he didn't like to be touched.

"Will you...just! Get! Off!!"

He growled as hectored to pride it from his leg, finally Chazz held it up by one of it's small arms.

"What is the problem with you?!"
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 am

The Ojama hung from the dark haired boys hand, rocking himself back and forth. "Boy!" he outstreched a small arm towards the smaller boy he has prevously bitten. "That boy was mean to us Chazz!" he said, pushing tiny legs out in front of him to swing himself higher.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:28 am

Chazz threw Ojama Yellow onto the floor again and massaged the bridge of his nose, this was getting too much to handle, he really needed to sort this Spirit out before he made it a spirit again, after letting it die horribly.

"Yes and? Please do get a backbone. He only said sentences to me, not to you."

Rolling his eyes again Chazz knelt down and pointed scrubber at the duel spirit.

"Now will you stay on the floor! And not cling to me like some four year old child!"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 am

Jaden pulled his freshly bitten fingers into his mouth, boy did that hurt for a piece of air, or piece of spirit... He wasn't fully sure what the heck it was.

As he sat back, leaning against the well he mentally noted that would be the last time he tried to help an Ojama. Once his fingers had soothed he took note of what was happening in front of him and man was it funny.

He burst into a fit of laughter, holding his stomach for support, this little yellow thing was one annoying... Thing, he was thankful for his Winged Kuriboh.

"You tell 'em Chazz" Jaden managed, awaiting the Ojama's response.

Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

"I... But... C-Chazz you know Im just a spirit, not a four year old, how am I suppose to get a bone?!" the Ojama whined, this time staying put on the floor. "What type of Obelisk Blue are you? Letting a Slifer say sentences to you!" the Ojama knew its master wouldnt like that.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:05 am

As Jaden began to laugh Chazz felt himself getting more and more angry, he was not in the mood today! Now he was being ridiculed because of this spirit and it was all Chazz could do to stop from tearing it apart.

"Laugh it up Jaden." vein pulsing in his forehead Chazz turned and growled "It's a figure of speech you moron!"

It was what it said next that had Chazz calmly and slowly turn to face it and kneel down.

"I am The Chazz. I am the elite duellist leader of Obelisk Blue. I will not rise to the bait challenges of some Slifer scum who thinks he had what it takes to duel."

His voice low and menacing he drew away from Ojama Yellow.

"You will do well to remember that or so help me I will return you to that well where I found you. Now. Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:48 am

Jaden continued his laughing fit even as Chazz spoke, this guy was funny, no surprise the yellow thing enjoyed annoying him. Jaden paused just in time to hear Chazz's little 'speech' the one he was getting used to hearing.

Jaden sighed "Okay Chazz, whatever you say" he crossed his arms over his chest, looking from the Ojama to 'the Chazz'.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:29 am

The Ojama crawled onto its knees as it dropped its head to the floor in attempt to bow to its master. "You wouldnt do that boss, we both know you wouldnt, nuhuh!" the Ojama Yellow said as it lifted its head back up to its master. "Dont doubt the master" it hissed at the brown haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Chazz sighed and he made to move away from the group of annoyances that were currently pestering him, was it really too much to ask for a minutes peace and quiet now that school was out? Apparently so.

Ignoring Jadens comment he turned around and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Wouldn't I? Try me."

Turning his head back Chazz smirked.

"See you at the Academy Slifer."
Back to top Go down
Ojama Yellow

Ojama Yellow

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:13 am

The Ojama crawled after the dark haired duellist. "You will love us again when we become the reason you win your next duel" it said, crawling faster each second to catch up with Chazz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Well - Chazz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Well - Chazz?   The Well - Chazz? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Well - Chazz?
Page 1 of 1