Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Looks like you haven't registered or if you're a returning member you need to login.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR story told YOUR way

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Slifer Red

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

Welcome to Slifer Red Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

(Feel free to post here Slifer's, meet others in your dorm or just introduce yourselfs)

Why did the Master choose him? How was he supposed to tell all the new kids how great this dorm was when he really didn't have much to talk about? He sighed softly, better give it a shot Jay. He told himself.

"Welcome Slifer's" he laughed stupidly, rubbing the back of his neck with his palm unknowingly. "You've joined the best dorm there is, no matter what those Obelisk's say" he continued with a welcoming smile, well at least he thought it came across as welcoming. "We've got great stuff like... Erm... Like.. Me?" this really wasn't going well.

Back to top Go down
Maya Kaito

Maya Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 am

"Hi." Maya extended her hadn "I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am

Jaden smiled at the new Slifer, finally a new face, not that he didn't like the old ones, he loved his friends, he just like seeing new faces because that usually meat another person he could show his skills to.

He took the girls hand and shook it, grinning in his casual way. "Great! I'm Jaden, not so new but I used to be, I hope you fit in" he said.

Back to top Go down
Maya Kaito

Maya Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 am

"Hi. My name is Maya Kaito." Maya spoke sheepishly "Would you like to duel me." she asked, hopeful. She needed to know her skill. Fondly, she looked at small Spellcaster girl hovering besides her. She and her duel spirit got along very well.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am

"Nice to meet you Maya, hey you want to duel already?" Jaden laughed softly, this girl had something, confidence maybe? He shrugged.

His eyes caught onto something, a half visible creature he knew well by now. "Duel Spirit?" he asked. "I'm impressed" he added.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Anderson

Jesse Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 am

A letter fell between the two duelists in Jesse's familiar scrawl:

Quote :

Meet me at the Abandoned Dorm,

Urgent

Jesse

Back to top Go down
Maya Kaito

Maya Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 am

"Yes, it's my Duel Spirit. Meet Lyna the Light Charmer." Maya said, smiling "I see you have one as well." she added. Lyna frowned.

Lyna floated around, indicating a lone letter.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 am

Jaden let out a laugh, looking over his shoulder to find his WInged Kuriboh had come out to make it's casual Winged Kuriboh noises, right on cue.

"I got a Winged Kuriboh here, hey maybe Lyna and Kuriboh could be friends? This guys helped me out in a lot of-" he stopped, his eyes focusing on the floating letter.

It dropped face up, he knew straight away whose handwriting it was, his best friend Jesse's, oh man, did he forget where he put his toothbrush? Jaden scooped it up realizing he was terribly wrong.

"Looks like we're gonna' be going on a little trip".

Back to top Go down
Maya Kaito

Maya Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

"Can we join you?" Maya asked
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 am

"That's not a question" Jaden grabbed the girls arm and pulled on it hoping she'd follow. If his friend was or wasn't in danger he needed to get to him now.

(post reply in abandoned dorm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slifer Red   Welcome to Slifer Red Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Slifer Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Untold Story :: The Dorms :: Slifer Red Dorm-
Jump to: